19 June 2009

GRILL


We prepare simple and easy food on normal day due to my working schedule as I come home around 7pm.  By the time we settle down for dinner it usually past eight.   Normally dishes I cook are 1 veg, a fish or meat, a soup and a salad.  I will pamper my family on weekend, either dine out or prepare more elaborate meal.

2 slabs of spare ribs was prepared and consumed during the weekend.

Light and dark soya sauce
Salt & sugar
half cup orange sauce
2 tablespoons tomatoe sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoon rice wine
1 tablespoon ginger juice
10 gloves of mashed garlic
squeeze of lemon juice or sweet plum sauce

Mix well and rub over meat. Leave to marinate and keep refrigerate till ready to grill.

When meat is cooked, brush honey over ribs and grill over high heat for 1 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment